GAME OF CHANCE – NATIONAL
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia. Entrants who are under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase any two Eligible Products from a Participating Store in a single transaction; and
- Visit www.colgatewin.com.au and fully complete the online entry form, including by providing their full name, address, email address, telephone number and Eligible Products barcode numbers and purchase date.
“Eligible Products” means “Colgate” or “Palmolive” branded products.
“Participating Store” means any of the following Australian Independent Pharmacy stores: Terrywhite, Chemmart, Goodprice Pharmacy, Pharmacy Choice, Amcal, Best Buys, Ventura, Pharmacy 4 Less, Pharmacy Alliance Pal, Discount Drug, Qvic Group/D.C.O, Advantage Pharmacies, Blooms, Pharmasave, Chempro, Chemist Outlet, Optimal, Chemsave, Guardian, Shopsmart, Cincotta Campsie, Star Discount Chemists, Healthsave, Soul Pattinson, Wizard, Your Discount Chemist, Pharmacy Select, Chemist King, National Pharmacies, Ramsay, Live Life, Malouf Group, Pbs Services, Force Ten, Giants, Pharmacy 777/Phcy Help, Pps/Gregs Warehouse, Friendly Care, United Chemists, Friendlies and Pharmacy Nutrition.
- Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase during the Promotional Period.
- Limit applies of one entry per person.
- The promotion commences at 00.01 AEST on 01/03/20 and closes at 23.59 AEST on 30/04/20 (“Promotional Period”).
- The draw will take place at 10.00 AEST on 12/05/20 at Suite 5 / 210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250. The first 1 valid entry drawn will receive the prize. There is one prize to be won.
- Prize consists of 2020 Toyota Yaris Ascent 1.3L, Automatic, Cherry Colour and 1 year of car registration in the winner’s State or Territory. Total RRP value of prize = $[17,859.61]. [This price is including the initial 12 months registration] The prize value is correct as at [23/12/19] and is in Australian Dollars, but to the extent permitted by law, no responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for any variation in the value of the prize after that time. [Please note the registration cost is based on delivery in NSW, this will vary state to state but is good indicative of costs]
- All taxes (excluding GST) and other costs, including car insurance, which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize will be delivered to the winner within 60 days of the close of the Promotional Period.]
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various authorities.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by mail within 2 days of the draw. The name of the winner (and address of any winner in South Australia) will be published on 13/05/20 on www.colgatewin.com.au for a minimum of 28 days.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 12/08/20 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute an unclaimed prize. The winner will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the second chance draw. The name of the winner (and address of any winner in South Australia) will be published on 13/08/20 on www.colgatewin.com.au for a minimum of 28 days.
- If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of the winner and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- It is a condition of the prize being awarded to the winner that the winner provide to the Promoter their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase to enter this promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- These conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- The Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive Pty Ltd (ABN 79 002 792 163) of 345 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/20/41241, ACT Permit No TP 20/00011, SA Permit No T20/2